Thursday, November 15, 2007

MINITURE

I know my settings were way off on my camera here, but I kind of like how it turned out anyway. This is a little miniature angel ornament. I don't normally collect things like this, but I went to see a friend of mine in the hospital and stopped by the gift shop on my way in. I saw this unassuming little angel there with her "Live a Good Life" stamp. I immediately thought of my friend who was the most giving person I believe I've ever met. I bought this then, knowing I would keep it as a reminder of my friend Ray, and the example of "live a good life" he gave us all.

12 comments:

Bobs said...

That's such a lovely little angel. Thanks for the story behind it too.

I like the effect too!

Bambi said...

oh how nice!

Charli said...

What a lovely story Aubrey, and a beautiful little angel. Fab shot - i like the way it has turned out too.

Louise said...

lovely angel... fantastic quote
X

Casey said...

What a sweet ornament. Thanks for sharing the story behind it.

Eleanor said...

Perfect brightness to this angel.
E
xx

Hazel said...

What a touching story and ornament.

Diana said...

That is so sweet and the story is very touching!

etteY said...

beautiful angel! lovely story too! :D

The Cook said...

That is very lovely and it's a great quote. x

cassandra cusack said...

it's so beautiful, i think the photo is lovely too

pokettiger said...

How cute! What a wonderful message too.