Friday, December 7, 2007

CELEBRATE

This is the view from my back door. I know this is a dark picture - that's because it's POURING rain. It NEVER rains here - well, almost never. Rainy days are my favorite!!! I totally wish I could call in sick today, stay home, curl up on the sofa with a quilt and a good book, a cup of coffee, and have all my curtains open to enjoy the view. Instead, I'll go to work - and open my blinds there to enjoy the view. Anyhow...rain is my reason to CELEBRATE today!

7 comments:

sharon said...

I hate the rain..yukk..it's been quite bright here today but boy has it been very windy, enough to take my breath away when out with Niamh.
Talking of dogs....your pic of that gog had me rofl...so funny.x

Anonymous said...

I hate the rain too but don't mind looking at it out of the window... and I love listening to it on a night if I'm all wrapped up warm and cosy in bed as it beats on the window pane :D

Jolanda said...

We had enough rain last week. Even the soccergames are cancelled. Would you like me to sent you a lot of rain???

Louise said...

Now I think you are mad!!! you can have some of our rain, we get too much here!!!
lovely atmospheric shot
X

Rach said...

OMG you crazy woman LOL! Move to Manchester in the UK - rains practically everyday!

Jenn Alvarez said...

It's been raining here for two days and I've been loving it too! I'm with you! Love your view Aub!

Jen said...

well you would love it here then, hasn't stopped raining all year loL! or so it feels like anyway!