Thursday, April 24, 2008

TWISTED

I have two for today. One is twisted (as in a not so funny joke) ... obviously that's this one. Poor dude! **If you can't quite read it - click on the photo to enlarge it.** [Edited To Add: This is a real grave marker. The guy is buried in the Boothill Graveyard in Tombstone, Arizona.~ That's why I said it was Twisted. You read it and laugh, then realize the guy is really dead, then it's not quite so funny anymore.]
Next is a shot of an old run-down house peeking through the twisted barbed wire.

11 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Great takes on the words. Love the grave marker, is it real?

Unknown said...

LOL first shot made me laugh. Both great takes on the prompt x

sharon said...

don't think they would make grave stones like that today..lol..great take.x

Diane Rooney said...

Both are fab examples of the word. That first one's so funny in a twisted way! ;)

The Cook said...

I agree the first one is funny. I really like the barbed wire fence too. x

Jolanda said...

Great interpretation. Love the first one.

Bambi said...

is the first one for real of one of those mock graves? poor guy if it is but great rhyme (^_^) nice photos!

Zoe said...

Great shots! Grave marker is great (as any grave marker could be!!) x

Justino said...

I thougt wire fence too. But i couldn't find. great shot.

Igotmebabe said...

Two great shots and you can't help but laugh at that first shot.

Sue said...

ROFLOL :-D I actually did laugh out loud . . . I get you meaning and I actually knew the guy was dead first so felt doubly bad!