Sunday, May 27, 2007

FAMILY & FRIENDS


It was suggested on HS:MS that we show some pictures of our families. Here in the US it's Memorial Weekend. For the last 7 years in a row my best frined from High School, Eric, has been coming up for that long weekend holiday. He's since got married and brings his wife now too. The first photo is my son, Addison and Eric's wife, Mikki. Next photo: L to R my husband, Jeff, myself, and friend, Eric. We were out for sushi - yum! Hope everyone is having a terrific holiday!
Aubrey

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Everyone looks so happy! :) What a blessing to look forward to each year!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend with your buddies.

Anonymous said...

Look at you! Beautiful girl:) That's all I have to say, cause you already know how good your picutres are;) SO much love for you Lady, I could just squish you!

Ginnie