Thursday, August 16, 2007

CHOP

Ok, still slacking. Sorry! But school started today, so that should mean we're back to some type of schedule. Hopefully I'll just get right back on track. Anyhow...the word today was chop - and I had no idea what to post. Then I remembered I took a picture of a little squirrel eating an acron while we were on vacation (2 weeks ago). The squirrel was sitting on a tree that had been "CHOP"PED down. I know it's a bit of a cheat all around, but I hope it works.
Aubrey

11 comments:

Lima said...

I think its an excellent 'cheat' and a neat photo too. :-)

Terrie Farrell said...

Lovely shot!

Andrew said...

Somehow, Aubrey, I kinda knew that your would take a shot like that! I play a game with myself and guess what everyone's shot is going to be like before seeing their blog! Sad I know! Great shot!
Ax

Olivia said...

That is such a cute squirrel!

Unknown said...

Works for me its a lovely photo x

Vanda said...

That's such a gorgeous photo Aubrey, welcome back, we missed you xXx

Hazel said...

Wow! What a photo! Love it.

All of my Todays said...

Hi again Aubrey. Lovely shot, hope you enjoyed your holiday. I have 2 weeks before mine go back to school.
Rach
x

Jolanda said...

Beautiful picture!!

Brigitta said...

wow, this is gorgeous Aubrey, I haven't come up with anything for chop yet haha

Diana said...

Cool shot, never mind the cheat!